French translation of ravenous
affamé(e)to be ravenous
avoir une faim de loup
⇒ I'm ravenous!
J'ai une faim de loup!
Example Sentences Including 'ravenous'
He leaned back against the galley bulkhead, spooning mouthfuls of jam, munching on Graham crackers, ravenous.Cormorant
Sheer excitement and a ravenous greed ignited an appetite so overpowering that all civilized behaviour was suspended.Ultimate Prizes
Stella, who hadn't been hungry for a week, was suddenly ravenous.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
Trends of 'ravenous'
View usage over:
'ravenous' in Other Languages
- Arabic: جائع
- Brazilian Portuguese: morto de fome morta
- Chinese: 贪婪的
- Croatian: proždrljiv proždrljiva
- Czech: vyhladovělý
- Danish: hundesulten
- Dutch: uitgehongerd
- European Spanish: hambriento hambrientavoraz
- Finnish: tosi nälkäinen
- French: vorace
- German: heißhungrig
- Greek: λιμασμένος λιμασμένη
- Italian: affamato affamata
- Japanese: 飢えた
- Korean: 몹시 굶주린
- Norwegian: skrubbsulten
- Polish: żarłoczny żarłoczna
- Portuguese: morto de fome morta
- Romanian: lihnit lihnit, lihnită, lihniți, lihnite
- Russian: прожорливый прожорливая
- Spanish: hambriento hambrienta
- Swedish: jättehungrig jättehungrigt
- Thai: ซึ่งตะกละมาก
- Turkish: kurt gibi aç
- Ukrainian: зголоднілий
- Vietnamese: rất đói
Translation of ravenous from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'ravenous'