French translation of 'reconstruct'
- (= rebuild) [building, road, city]
- (= renew, reinvigorate) [economy, country]
- (medicine) [face, limb, breasts]
- (= change) [system, policy]
- (= recreate) [crime, event]
Example Sentences Including 'reconstruct'
I'd seen a confusion of images and had to reconstruct them from memory.Snowline
She didn't answer for a moment and he tried to reconstruct the scene.Dreams of Innocence
Afterwards, when Mahoney tried to reconstruct that day, it got rather confused.Seize the Reckless Wind
Trends of 'reconstruct'
View usage over:
'reconstruct' in Other Languages
Translation of reconstruct from the Collins English to French Dictionary