French translation of religious
- (= relating to religion)
my religious beliefs
mes croyances religieuses
- (= having religious beliefs) [person]
⇒ I'm not religious.
Je ne suis pas croyant.
Example Sentences Including 'religious'
He was a decent, religious boy all the time he lived with us.Murder Song
It's easy to see how their pictures might have some sort of religious significance.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
What could he be thinking of, Brenda was not of his world - she was not religious.The Unorthodox Murder of Rabbi Moss
Trends of 'religious'
View usage over:
'religious' in Other Languages
- Arabic: دِينيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: religioso religiosa
- Chinese: 信奉宗教的
- Croatian: religiozan religiozna
- Czech: náboženský
- Danish: religiøs
- Dutch: religieus
- European Spanish: religioso religiosa
- Finnish: uskonnollinen
- French: religieux
- German: religiös
- Greek: θρησκευτικός θρησκευτική
- Italian: religioso religiosa
- Japanese: 宗教の
- Korean: 신앙심 깊은
- Norwegian: religiøs
- Polish: religijny religijna
- Portuguese: religioso religiosa
- Romanian: religios religios, religioasă, religioși, religioase
- Russian: религиозный религиозная
- Spanish: religioso religiosa
- Swedish: religiös religiöst
- Thai: เกี่ยวกับศาสนา
- Turkish: dini
- Ukrainian: релігійний
- Vietnamese: thuộc tôn giáo
Translation of religious from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'religious'