French translation of 'religious'
- (= relating to religion)
my religious beliefs
mes croyances religieuses
- (= having religious beliefs) [person]
⇒ I'm not religious.
Je ne suis pas croyant.
Example Sentences Including 'religious'
He was a decent, religious boy all the time he lived with us.Murder Song
It's easy to see how their pictures might have some sort of religious significance.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
What could he be thinking of, Brenda was not of his world - she was not religious.The Unorthodox Murder of Rabbi Moss
Trends of 'religious'
View usage over:
'religious' in Other Languages
- Arabic: دِينيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: religioso religiosa
- Chinese: 信奉宗教的
- Croatian: religiozan religiozna
- Czech: náboženský
- Danish: religiøs
- Dutch: religieus
- European Spanish: religioso religiosa
- Finnish: uskonnollinen
- French: religieux
- German: religiös
- Greek: θρησκευτικός θρησκευτική
- Italian: religioso religiosa
- Japanese: 宗教の
- Korean: 신앙심 깊은
- Norwegian: religiøs
- Polish: religijny religijna
- Portuguese: religioso religiosa
- Romanian: religios religios, religioasă, religioși, religioase
- Russian: религиозный религиозная
- Spanish: religioso religiosa
- Swedish: religiös religiöst
- Thai: เกี่ยวกับศาสนา
- Turkish: dini
- Ukrainian: релігійний
- Vietnamese: thuộc tôn giáo
Translation of religious from the Collins English to French Dictionary