French translation of 'remarkable'
remarquableit is remarkable that ...
il est remarquable que (+subjunc) ...
Example Sentences Including 'remarkable'
For that comparatively early flying era, in the early Forties, its flying range was quite remarkable.San Andreas
What was most remarkable was the condition of the original photograph.Code Breaker
He longed to score some remarkable coup that would win their respect.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Trends of 'remarkable'
View usage over:
'remarkable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عَخِيب
- Brazilian Portuguese: notável
- Chinese: 非凡的
- Croatian: izvanredan izvanredna
- Czech: pozoruhodný
- Danish: bemærkelsesværdig
- Dutch: opmerkelijk
- European Spanish: notable
- Finnish: huomattava
- French: remarquable
- German: bemerkenswert
- Greek: αξιοσημείωτος αξιοσημείωτη
- Italian: notevole
- Japanese: 著しい
- Korean: 현저한
- Norwegian: enestående
- Polish: godny uwagi godna uwagi
- Portuguese: notável
- Romanian: remarcabil remarcabil, remarcabilă, remarcabili, remarcabile
- Russian: выдающийся выдающаяся
- Spanish: notable
- Swedish: anmärkningsvärd anmärkningsvärt
- Thai: มีคุณค่าที่น่าสังเกต
- Turkish: dikkate değer
- Ukrainian: чудовий
- Vietnamese: đáng chú ý
Translation of remarkable from the Collins English to French Dictionary