French translation of reminisce
raconter ses souvenirsto reminisce about sth/sb
évoquer ses souvenirs de qch/qn
Example Sentences Including 'reminisce'
After a while I slipped into a comfortable silence where I continued to reminisce in the halls of my mind until I reached the present again.THE MANANA MAN (2002)
And the time of day when Mother liked to reminisce , and Nicola adored listening.A Death in the Family
"he asked, since Archie Gillorn was in a mood to reminisce now that their business had been amicably concluded.A Worm of Doubt
Trends of 'reminisce'
View usage over:
'reminisce' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: relembrar velhas histórias
- Chinese: 缅怀往事
- European Spanish: recordar viejos tiempos
- French: raconter ses souvenirs
- German: in Erinnerungen schwelgen
- Italian: lasciarsi andare ai ricordi
- Japanese: 思い出を語る
- Korean: 추억에 잠기다
- Portuguese: relembrar velhas histórias
- Spanish: recordar viejas historias
Translation of reminisce from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'reminisce'