French translation of 'retail price'
prix m de détail
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'retail price'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
High cotton costs and the retail price war are squeezing suppliers.The Sun (2011)
The retail price wars aren't too great if you are a supplier to the shops.The Sun (2014)
Trends of 'retail price'
Used Occasionally. retail price is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'retail price' in Other Languages
British English: retail price /ˈriːteɪl praɪs/ NOUN
The retail price of something is the price it is on sale for in a shop.
- American English: retail price
- Arabic: سِعْرُ التَّجْزِئَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: preço de varejo
- Chinese: 零售价
- Croatian: maloprodajna cijena
- Czech: maloobchodní cena
- Danish: butikspris
- Dutch: retailprijs
- European Spanish: precio de venta al público
- Finnish: vähittäishinta
- French: prix de vente
- German: Einzelhandelspreis
- Greek: τιμή λιανικής
- Italian: prezzo al dettaglio
- Japanese: 小売価格
- Korean: 소매가격
- Norwegian: utsalgspris
- Polish: cena detaliczna
- European Portuguese: preço de retalho
- Romanian: preț cu amănuntul
- Russian: розничная цена
- Spanish: precio de venta al público
- Swedish: detaljhandelspris
- Thai: ราคาขายปลีก
- Turkish: perakende fiyatı
- Ukrainian: роздрібна ціна
- Vietnamese: giá bán lẻ
Translation of retail price from the Collins English to French Dictionary