French translation of 'roaming'
Example Sentences Including 'roaming'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Which meant coordinating with several other free roaming teams.T2: INFILTRATOR (2002)
Still, London's too big to send random private eyes roaming the streets.SOMEBODY (2002)
Can't have government property roaming loose across the country.THE ONLY GAME (2002)
Even if it was only downtown or home from downtown, at least they weren't just roaming.THREE KINDS OF KISSING - SCOTTISH SHORT STORIES (2002)
Trends of 'roaming'
Used Occasionally. roaming is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'roaming' in Other Languages
British English: roaming NOUN
Roaming refers to the service provided by a mobile phone company which makes it possible for you to use your mobile phone when you travel abroad.
International Roaming is your digital mobile phone's passport to travel but the cost of calls is high.
- American English: roaming
- Brazilian Portuguese: serviço que permite fazer ligações por meio de outra operadora em uma área fora da cobertura normal
- Chinese: > 漫游移动电话
- European Spanish: itinerancia
- French: roaming
- German: Roaming
- Italian: roaming
- Japanese: ローミング
- Korean: 로밍 서비스
- European Portuguese: serviço que permite fazer ligações por meio de outra operadora numa área fora da cobertura normal
- Spanish: itineranciade datos
Translation of roaming from the Collins English to French Dictionary