French translation of romantic
⇒ I wish he were more romantic ...
J'aurais aimé qu'il soit plus romantique
- [relationship, attachment]
- [play, film, book]
- [dinner, atmosphere, holiday, place]
- (= unrealistic) [view, ideas]
Example Sentences Including 'romantic'
Paloma Blanca would make the most romantic , atmospheric venue.Final Resort
She shook her head at herself, looked out of the window -- still a silly girl playing romantic games in the mirror.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
The true revolutionary, the failed romantic who didn't really want it to stop.Confessional
Trends of 'romantic'
View usage over:
Example Sentences Including 'Romantic'
'romantic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: رُومانْسيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: romântico romântica
- Chinese: 浪漫的
- Croatian: romantičan romantična
- Czech: romantický
- Danish: romantisk
- Dutch: romantisch
- European Spanish: romántico romántica
- Finnish: romanttinen
- French: romantique
- German: romantisch
- Greek: ρομαντικός ρομαντική
- Italian: romantico romantica
- Japanese: ロマンチックな
- Korean: 로맨틱한
- Norwegian: romantisk
- Polish: romantyczny romantyczna
- Portuguese: romântico romântica
- Romanian: romantic romantic, romantică, romantici, romantice
- Russian: романтический романтическая
- Spanish: romántico romántica
- Swedish: romantisk romantiskt
- Thai: เกี่ยวกับเรื่องรักใคร่
- Turkish: romantik
- Ukrainian: романтичний
- Vietnamese: lãng mạn
Translation of romantic from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'romantic'