French translation of scone
Example Sentences Including 'scone'
Bring Mr Stone some orange juice, eggs Benedict and a scone.Cormorant
I sat opposite him, sipping tea and nibbling a scone , pretending to be fascinated, thinking: If only my ex-wife could see me now.A Nasty Dose of Death
I'm going to ---' There was a clatter as Mr D dropped his scone jam side down and Trevor hoovered it up before anyone else could reach it.TICKLED PINK (2002)
Trends of 'scone'
View usage over:
'scone' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: bolinho de trigo
- Chinese: 英式松饼
- European Spanish: bollito de pan ligeramente azucarado que se toma generalmente untado con mantequilla
- French: scone
- German: brötchenartiges Teegebäck
- Italian: focaccina da tè
- Japanese: スコーン
- Korean: 스콘
- Portuguese: bolinho de trigo
- Spanish: bollito de pan ligeramente azucarado que se come generalmente untado con mantequilla
Translation of scone from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.