French translation of script
- [of play, film, TV programme]
- (= writing)
écriture fArabic script
- (British, in exam)
- [film, play]
écrire le scénario de
Example Sentences Including 'script'
The alphabetic range of the contents of each drawer was indicated in elegant gothic script.Forests of the Night
The one on the right subdivided into sixty-four squares, the monitor on the left drew down three script lists.CHAMELEON (2002)
She sat up late at night addressing them by hand in her beautiful italic script.The Ambassador's Women
Trends of 'script'
View usage over:
'script' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: escrever o script
- Chinese: 写脚本
- European Spanish: escribir el guión de
- French: écrire le scénario de
- German: das Drehbuch schreiben für
- Italian: scrivere il copione di
- Japanese: 脚本を書く
- Korean: 대본을 쓰다
- Portuguese: escrever o guião
- Spanish: escribir el guión de
Translation of script from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'script'