French translation of 'shoplifting'
Video: pronunciation of 'shoplifting'
Example Sentences Including 'shoplifting'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
You don't go paragliding, sheer-face rock climbing, or shoplifting in a bikini?BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
Shall I check your pockets in case you've been shoplifting ?SOMEBODY (2002)
338 Started with bullying and graffiti, moved on to shoplifting, then got courage to do bigger stuff, like rob banks.SUMMER OF SECRETS (2002)
Trends of 'shoplifting'
Used Occasionally. shoplifting is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'shoplifting' in Other Languages
British English: shoplifting /ˈʃɒpˌlɪftɪŋ/ NOUN
Shoplifting is stealing from a shop by hiding things in a bag or in your clothes.
The grocer accused her of shoplifting.
- American English: shoplifting
- Arabic: سَرَقَةُ السِلَعَ مِنَ الـمَتَاجِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: furto em loja
- Chinese: 入店行窃
- Croatian: krađa u trgovini
- Czech: krádež v obchodě
- Danish: butikstyveri
- Dutch: stelen
- European Spanish: hurto
- Finnish: myymälävarkaus
- French: vol à l’étalage
- German: Ladendiebstahl
- Greek: κλοπή σε κατάστημα
- Italian: taccheggio
- Japanese: 万引き
- Korean: 상점 절도
- Norwegian: nasking
- Polish: kradzież sklepowa
- European Portuguese: furto em loja
- Romanian: furt din magazin
- Russian: кража в магазине путем выноса товара в одежде или сумке
- Spanish: hurto
- Swedish: snatteri
- Thai: การลักขโมยของในร้าน
- Turkish: aşırma dükkanda
- Ukrainian: магазинна крадіжка
- Vietnamese: sự ăn cắp ở các cửa hàng
Translation of shoplifting from the Collins English to French Dictionary