French translation of 'shopping trolley'
(Britain) caddie® m
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'shopping trolley'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
And so she'd gone bananas and dumped me in a shopping trolley one sunny day.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
Instead, I was panicked into leaving you in a shopping trolley in a car park.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
Trends of 'shopping trolley'
Used Rarely. shopping trolley is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'shopping trolley' in Other Languages
British English: shopping trolley /ˈʃɒpɪŋ ˈtrɒlɪ/ NOUN
A shopping trolley is a large metal basket on wheels which is provided by shops such as supermarkets for customers to use while they are in the shop.
- American English: shopping cart
- Arabic: ترولي التَسَوُّق
- Brazilian Portuguese: carrinho de compras
- Chinese: 购物小推车
- Croatian: kolica za kupovinu
- Czech: nákupní vozík
- Danish: indkøbsvogn
- Dutch: winkelwagen
- European Spanish: carro de la compra
- Finnish: ostoskärry
- French: chariot
- German: Einkaufswagen
- Greek: καροτσάκι σουπερμάρκετ
- Italian: carrello
- Japanese: ショッピングカート
- Korean: 쇼핑카트
- Norwegian: handlevogn
- Polish: wózek sklepowy
- European Portuguese: carrinho de compras
- Romanian: căruț de cumpărături
- Russian: тележка для покупок
- Spanish: carro de la compra
- Swedish: shoppingvagn
- Thai: รถเข็นในห้างสรรพสินค้า
- Turkish: market arabası
- Ukrainian: візок для покупок
- Vietnamese: xe đẩy hàng mua sắm
Translation of shopping trolley from the Collins English to French Dictionary