French translation of 'shower cap'
bonnet m de douche
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'shower cap'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The damage 25 for one reusable cap, one plastic shower cap and three treatments.Times, Sunday Times (2015)
Must be why he's only got a shower cap to wear instead.The Sun (2011)
Trends of 'shower cap'
Used Rarely. shower cap is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'shower cap' in Other Languages
British English: shower cap /ˈʃaʊə kæp/ NOUN
A shower cap is a waterproof cap that you wear in the shower to keep your hair dry.
- American English: shower cap
- Arabic: غِطَاءُ الشَّعْرِ لِلِاسْتِحْمَام
- Brazilian Portuguese: touca de banho
- Chinese: 淋浴帽
- Croatian: kapa za tuširanje
- Czech: sprchovací čepice
- Danish: badehætte
- Dutch: douchekapje
- European Spanish: gorro de ducha
- Finnish: suihkumyssy
- French: bonnet de douche
- German: Duschhaube
- Greek: σκουφάκι μπάνιου
- Italian: cuffia da doccia
- Japanese: シャワーキャップ
- Korean: 샤워 캡
- Norwegian: dusjhette
- Polish: czepek pod prysznic
- European Portuguese: touca de banho
- Romanian: bonetă de duș
- Russian: шапочка для душа
- Spanish: gorro de ducha
- Swedish: duschmössa
- Thai: หมวกอาบน้ำ
- Turkish: duş başlığı
- Ukrainian: шапочка для душу
- Vietnamese: mũ che tóc khi tắm
Translation of shower cap from the Collins English to French Dictionary