French translation of 'stationery'
Video: pronunciation of 'stationery'
Example Sentences Including 'stationery'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
It's been on my mind," he muttered as he gathered up the book and his stationery.SORT OF RICH (2002)
Were you getting it on with the stockboy in the stationery cupboard?LOOKING FOR ANDREW MCCARTHY (2002)
Taking a sheet of hotel stationery from the drawer of one of the desks I wrote: `Any chance of seeing you for a moment?ABSOLUTE TRUTHS (2002)
There was a stationery store at street level, with a doorway on one side with a sign above it that said `Elmar Dance Company, 2nd Floor.MURDER IN E MINOR (2002)
Trends of 'stationery'
Used Occasionally. stationery is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'stationery' in Other Languages
British English: stationery /ˈsteɪʃənərɪ/ NOUN
Stationery is paper, envelopes, and writing equipment.
...paper and other office stationery.
- American English: stationery
- Arabic: أَدَوَاتٌ مَكْتَبِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: artigos de papelaria
- Chinese: 文具
- Croatian: uredski materijal
- Czech: papírnické zboží
- Danish: papirvarer
- Dutch: kantoorbenodigdheden
- European Spanish: artículos de escritorio
- Finnish: kirjoitustarvikkeet
- French: fournitures de bureau
- German: Schreibwaren
- Greek: γραφική ύλη
- Italian: cancelleria
- Japanese: 文房具
- Korean: 문방구
- Norwegian: skrivepapir
- Polish: materiały piśmienne
- European Portuguese: artigos de papelaria
- Romanian: articol de papetărie
- Russian: канцтовары
- Spanish: artículos de escritorio
- Swedish: pappersvaror
- Thai: เครื่องเขียน
- Turkish: kırtasiye
- Ukrainian: канцтовари
- Vietnamese: văn phòng phẩm
Translation of stationery from the Collins English to French Dictionary