French translation of 'stunned'
Example Sentences Including 'stunned'
He seemed stunned that the Princess Adrina had even heard of him, let alone wanted him to design her trousseau.TREASON KEEP (2001)
The stunned silence was followed by a chorus of arguments.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
He brought his elbow up sharply into the Hythrun's face and then kicked the stunned mercenary's legs from under him.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'stunned'
View usage over:
Example Sentences Including 'stun'
He unclipped the stun grenade from his belt and crept stealthily across the patio until he reached the side of the house.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
`The moment you hear the bang from the stun grenade, you go in through the kitchen door.The Devil's Door
The Libyan task force used stun grenades and dummy ammunition to create the maximum noise and confusion without loss of life.A Song at Twilight
'stunned' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَذْهُول
- Brazilian Portuguese: pasmado pasmada
- Chinese: 瞠目结舌的
- Croatian: zapanjen zapanjena
- Czech: ohromený
- Danish: forbløffet
- Dutch: verbaasd
- European Spanish: aturdido aturdida
- Finnish: tyrmistynyt
- French: abasourdi
- German: fassungslos
- Greek: κατάπληκτος κατάπληκτη
- Italian: sbalordito sbalordita
- Japanese: どぎもを抜かれて
- Korean: 어안이 벙벙한
- Norwegian: lamslått
- Polish: wstrząśnięty wstrząśnięta
- Portuguese: pasmado pasmada
- Romanian: uimit uimit, uimită, uimiți, uimite
- Russian: ошеломленный ошеломленная
- Spanish: aturdido aturdida
- Swedish: paff pafft
- Thai: ตกตะลึง
- Turkish: şaşkın
- Ukrainian: вражений
- Vietnamese: bị choáng váng
Translation of stunned from the Collins English to French Dictionary