French translation of 'thesaurus'
Image of 'thesaurus'
© Sebastian Crocker, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'thesaurus'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Journalists, armed with the thesaurus and apocalyptic scriptures, fumbled and were defeated by it.WICKED: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST (1995)
Trends of 'thesaurus'
Used Occasionally. thesaurus is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'thesaurus' in Other Languages
British English: thesaurus NOUN
A thesaurus is a reference book in which words with similar meanings are grouped together.
- American English: thesaurus
- Brazilian Portuguese: dicionário de sinônimos
- Chinese: 同义词汇编手册
- European Spanish: diccionario de sinónimos
- French: dictionnaire synonymiqueN
- German: Synonymwörterbuch
- Italian: dizionario dei sinonimi
- Japanese: 類語辞典
- Korean: 유의어 사전
- European Portuguese: Thesaurus
- Spanish: diccionario de sinónimos
Translation of thesaurus from the Collins English to French Dictionary