French translation of 'truck driver'
(mainly US) camionneur m
He’s a truck driver. Il est camionneur.
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'truck driver'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
After a couple of stints at an approved school and a dose of borstal he had worked on building sites as a labourer and dumper truck driver.THE OPEN DOOR
An Arab truck driver carrying a load of animal hides to the city had seen the smoke in the valley and stopped to investigate.WHEN THE APRICOTS BLOOM
The driver's licence said that the bearer was one Jean Michelet, a Gaspé resident, profession truck driver.DOUBTFUL MOTIVES
Trends of 'truck driver'
Used Occasionally. truck driver is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'truck driver' in Other Languages
British English: truck driver /trʌk ˈdraɪvə/ NOUN
A truck driver is someone who drives a truck as their job.
- American English: truck driver
- Arabic: سَائِقُ الشَاحِنَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: motorista de caminhão
- Chinese: 卡车司机
- Croatian: kamiondžija
- Czech: řidič kamionu
- Danish: lastbilchauffør
- Dutch: vrachtwagenchauffeur
- European Spanish: camionero IngAmer
- Finnish: rekkakuski
- French: chauffeur de camion
- German: Lastwagenfahrer
- Greek: φορτηγατζής
- Italian: camionista
- Japanese: トラック運転手
- Korean: 트럭 운전사
- Norwegian: lastebilsjåfør
- Polish: kierowca ciężarówki
- European Portuguese: condutor de pesados
- Romanian: camionagiu
- Russian: водитель грузовика
- Spanish: camionero
- Swedish: lastbilschaufför
- Thai: คนขับรถบรรทุก
- Turkish: kamyon şoförü
- Ukrainian: водій вантажівки
- Vietnamese: tài xế xe tải
Translation of truck driver from the Collins English to French Dictionary