French translation of 'trudge'
Example Sentences Including 'trudge'
I shook my head as I watched her go and then resumed my trudge down the hill.THE GOLDEN FOOL: Book Two of the Tawny Man (2002)
He stood at the side door and watched them trudge away on the sea road, turn inland at the church, and disappear from sight.Death of an Unknown Man
Blindly, he turned away and began to trudge towards the mill.LIRAEL: DAUGHTER OF THE CLAYR (2001)
Trends of 'trudge'
View usage over:
'trudge' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: andar com dificuldade
- Chinese: 步履艰难地走
- European Spanish: caminar penosamente
- French: se traîner
- German: sich dahinschleppen
- Italian: trascinarsi a fatica
- Japanese: のろのろと歩く
- Korean: 터벅터벅 걷다
- Portuguese: andar com dificuldade
- Spanish: caminar penosamente
Translation of trudge from the Collins English to French Dictionary