French translation of 'twin beds'
lits mpl jumeaux
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'twin beds'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
While he locked the door and put on the chain she skipped round the twin beds and turned on the radio.COVER STORY
There were only four rooms to spare, the Senora said, all with twin beds.DESPERADOES
Trends of 'twin beds'
Used Rarely. twin beds is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'twin beds' in Other Languages
British English: twin beds /twɪn bɛdz/ NOUN
Twin beds are two single beds in one bedroom.
- American English: twin beds
- Arabic: سَرِيران مُنْفَصِلان
- Brazilian Portuguese: camas separadas
- Chinese: 成对单人床
- Croatian: dva odvojena kreveta
- Czech: dvě postele
- Danish: enkeltseng
- Dutch: lits-jumeaux
- European Spanish: camas separadas
- Finnish: kaksi erillistä sänkyä
- French: lits jumeaux
- German: zwei Einzelbetten
- Greek: δύο κρεβάτια
- Italian: due letti
- Japanese: ツインベッド
- Korean: 트윈 베드
- Norwegian: to enkeltsenger
- Polish: dwa łóżka pojedyncze
- European Portuguese: camas separadas
- Romanian: paturi alăturate
- Russian: две односпальные кровати
- Spanish: camas gemelas
- Swedish: två enkelsängar
- Thai: เตียงเดี่ยววางคู่ ๒ เตียง เตียงเดี่ยววางคู่ ๒ เตียง
- Turkish: çift yatak
- Ukrainian: комплект із двох односпальних ліжок
- Vietnamese: cặp hai giường đơn
Translation of twin beds from the Collins English to French
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!