French translation of unbelievable
- (= amazing)
⇒ His guitar solos are unbelievable.
Ses solos de guitare sont incroyables.
⇒ They work with unbelievable speed.
Ils travaillent à une vitesse incroyable.it is unbelievable that ...
c'est incroyable que (+subjunc) ...
- (= impossible to believe) [story, idea, statement]
Example Sentences Including 'unbelievable'
Now he knows he's got the most unbelievable strike in all history.The Complete Stories Volume 2
Yet she felt warm, she felt like spring: for the unbelievable had happened.Coup d'Etat
Her hair was unbelievable , hanging around her shoulders like a silken curtain, with a chain of late daisies woven into the shining strands.Noble Beginnnings
Trends of 'unbelievable'
View usage over:
'unbelievable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لايُصَدَّق
- Brazilian Portuguese: inacreditável
- Chinese: 难以置信的
- Croatian: nevjerojatan nevjerojatna
- Czech: neuvěřitelný
- Danish: utrolig
- Dutch: ongelofelijk
- European Spanish: increíble
- Finnish: uskomaton
- French: incroyable
- German: unglaublich
- Greek: απίστευτος απίστευτη
- Italian: incredibile
- Japanese: 信じられない
- Korean: 믿을 수 없는
- Norwegian: utrolig
- Polish: niewiarygodny niewiarygodna
- Portuguese: inacreditável
- Romanian: incredibil incredibilă, incredibili, incredibile
- Russian: невероятный невероятная
- Spanish: increíble
- Swedish: otrolig otroligt
- Thai: ซึ่งไม่น่าเชื่อว่าเป็นจริง
- Turkish: inanılmaz
- Ukrainian: неймовірний
- Vietnamese: không thể tin được
Translation of unbelievable from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'unbelievable'