French translation of 'underfunded'
Trends of 'underfunded'
Used Occasionally. underfunded is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'underfunded' in Other Languages
British English: underfunded ADJECTIVE
An organization or institution that is underfunded does not have enough money to spend, and so it cannot function properly.
For years we have argued that the health service is underfunded.
- American English: underfunded
- Brazilian Portuguese: que recebe menos dinheiro que o necessário para operar
- Chinese: 经费不足的
- European Spanish: infradotado
- French: sous-financé
- German: unterfinanziert
- Italian: a corto di fondi
- Japanese: 資金不足の
- Korean: 재원이 부족한
- European Portuguese: que recebe menos dinheiro que o necessário para operar
- Spanish: infradotado
Translation of underfunded from the Collins English to French Dictionary