French translation of 'underpass'
Example Sentences Including 'underpass'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
And in a railroad underpass near Exit 29 a curious disfigured hubcap like a skull neatly sheared in half.FAITHLESS: TALES OF TRANSGRESSION (2001)
Trends of 'underpass'
Used Rarely. underpass is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'underpass' in Other Languages
British English: underpass /ˈʌndəˌpɑːs/ NOUN
An underpass is a road or path that goes underneath a railway or another road.
The underpass was closed through flooding.
- American English: underpass
- Arabic: مَـمَرٌّ سُفْلِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: passagem inferior
- Chinese: 地下道
- Croatian: podzemni prolaz
- Czech: podjezd
- Danish: viadukt
- Dutch: onderdoorgang
- European Spanish: paso subterráneo
- Finnish: alikäytävä
- French: passage souterrain
- German: Unterführung
- Greek: υπόγεια διάβαση πεζών
- Italian: sottopassaggio
- Japanese: アンダーパス
- Korean: 지하도
- Norwegian: (vei)undergang
- Polish: przejście podziemne
- European Portuguese: passagem inferior
- Romanian: pasaj subteran
- Russian: тоннель
- Spanish: paso subterráneo
- Swedish: vägtunnel
- Thai: ถนนใต้ดิน
- Turkish: alt geçit
- Ukrainian: підземний пішохідний перехід
- Vietnamese: đường ngầm cho người đi bộ
Translation of underpass from the Collins English to French Dictionary