French translation of 'unsubstantiated'
qui n'est pas confirmé(e)
Example Sentences Including 'unsubstantiated'
Persistent, if unsubstantiated , rumours of birds still being offered for sale had continued to circulate.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
The last thing we need right now is for you to be making unsubstantiated accusations of corruption against the Special Forces Brigade.Code Breaker
At that time I had certain, but unsubstantiated , evidence of subversion.A Song at Twilight
Trends of 'unsubstantiated'
View usage over:
'unsubstantiated' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: sem provas
- Chinese: 未经证实的
- European Spanish: no comprobado no comprobada
- French: qui n'est pas confirméN qui n'est pas confirmée
- German: unbegründet
- Italian: non comprovato non comprovata
- Japanese: 確証のない
- Korean: 입증되지 않은
- Portuguese: sem provas
- Spanish: no comprobado no comprobada
Translation of unsubstantiated from the Collins English to French Dictionary