French translation of 'URL'
Example Sentences Including 'URL'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Onto his screen, then Mark's, appeared the ordinary Explorer window bearing the link's URL.LOST BOY LOST GIRL (2004)
Glad of the excuse to get off the bed, Luke pads across to his computer and types in a URL.GOING OUT (2002)
Trends of 'URL'
Used Occasionally. URL is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'URL' in Other Languages
British English: URL /juː ɑː ɛl/ NOUN
A URL is an address that shows where a particular page can be found on the World Wide Web. URL is an abbreviation for `Uniform Resource Locator'.
The URL for Collins is http://www.collins.co.uk.
- American English: URL
- Arabic: عُنْوَان اِنْتِرْنَت
- Brazilian Portuguese: URL Localizador Uniforme de Recursos
- Chinese: 因特网地址
- Croatian: URL
- Czech: URL
- Danish: URL
- Dutch: URL
- European Spanish: URL
- Finnish: URL
- French: URL
- German: URL-Adresse
- Greek: διεύθυνση URL
- Italian: URL
- Japanese: URL
- Korean: URL
- Norwegian: URL
- Polish: URL
- European Portuguese: URL Localizador Uniforme de Recursos
- Romanian: URL
- Russian: унифицированный указатель ресурса
- Spanish: URL
- Swedish: URL
- Thai: คำย่อของที่อยู่ของเว็บไซต์บนอินเตอร์เน็ต
- Turkish: URL
- Ukrainian: адреса веб-сайту
- Vietnamese: đường dẫn liên kết URL
Translation of URL from the Collins English to French Dictionary