French translation of 'venture capitalist'
spécialiste mf du capital risque
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'venture capitalist'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
As the company grew, venture capitalists threw hundreds of millions of dollars at her venture and the media loved her.Times, Sunday Times (2016)
Angels invest their own money; venture capitalists invest bigger sums.Times, Sunday Times (2007)
These are the new venture capitalists.Times, Sunday Times (2007)
It's no use them simply telling a venture capitalist about their company and then expecting something to happen.Times, Sunday Times (2014)
'venture capitalist' in Other Languages
British English: venture capitalist NOUN
A venture capitalist is someone who makes money by investing in high risk projects.
- American English: venture capitalist
- Brazilian Portuguese: especulador
- Chinese: 风险投资者
- European Spanish: capitalista de riesgo
- French: spécialiste du capital-risqueN
- German: Risikokapitalgeber
- Italian: investitore in capitale di rischio
- Japanese: ベンチャーキャピタリスト
- Korean: 위험 투자가
- European Portuguese: especulador
- Spanish: capitalista de riesgo
Translation of venture capitalist from the Collins English to French Dictionary