French translation of 'wing mirror'
(Britain) rétroviseur m latéral
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'wing mirror'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
A friend of mine in Gloucestershire was plagued by one that kept attacking a wing mirror on his car.Times, Sunday Times (2014)
WOMEN check their reflection on average eight times a day in shop windows and car wing mirrors, a survey shows.The Sun (2012)
Trends of 'wing mirror'
Used Rarely. wing mirror is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'wing mirror' in Other Languages
British English: wing mirror /wɪŋ ˈmɪrə/ NOUN
The wing mirrors on a car are the mirrors on each side of the car on the outside.
- American English: side-view mirror
- Arabic: مِرْآةٌ جَانِبِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: espelho lateral
- Chinese: 侧视镜
- Croatian: bočni retrovizor
- Czech: zpětné boční zrcátko
- Danish: sidespejl
- Dutch: zijspiegel
- European Spanish: retrovisor lateral
- Finnish: sivupeili
- French: rétroviseur extérieur
- German: Seitenspiegel
- Greek: πλαϊνός καθρέφτης
- Italian: specchietto laterale
- Japanese: サイドミラー
- Korean: 사이드 미러
- Norwegian: sidespeil
- Polish: lusterko boczne
- European Portuguese: espelho lateral
- Romanian: oglindă laterală
- Russian: боковое зеркало заднего вида
- Spanish: retrovisor lateral
- Swedish: sidospegel
- Thai: กระจกข้าง
- Turkish: yan ayna
- Ukrainian: дзеркало заднього виду
- Vietnamese: gương chiếu hậu
Translation of wing mirror from the Collins English to French Dictionary