French translation of 'wing mirror'
(Britain) rétroviseur m latéral
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'wing mirror'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
A friend of mine in Gloucestershire was plagued by one that kept attacking a wing mirror on his car.Times, Sunday Times (2014)
WOMEN check their reflection on average eight times a day in shop windows and car wing mirrors, a survey shows.The Sun (2012)
Trends of 'wing mirror'
Used Rarely. wing mirror is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'wing mirror' in Other Languages
British English: wing mirror /wɪŋ ˈmɪrə/ NOUN
The wing mirrors on a car are the mirrors on each side of the car on the outside.
- American English: side-view mirror
- Arabic: مِرْآةٌ جَانِبِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: espelho lateral
- Chinese: 侧视镜
- Croatian: bočni retrovizor
- Czech: zpětné boční zrcátko
- Danish: sidespejl
- Dutch: zijspiegel
- European Spanish: retrovisor lateral
- Finnish: sivupeili
- French: rétroviseur extérieur
- German: Seitenspiegel
- Greek: πλαϊνός καθρέφτης
- Italian: specchietto laterale
- Japanese: サイドミラー
- Korean: 사이드 미러
- Norwegian: sidespeil
- Polish: lusterko boczne
- European Portuguese: espelho lateral
- Romanian: oglindă laterală
- Russian: боковое зеркало заднего вида
- Spanish: retrovisor lateral
- Swedish: sidospegel
- Thai: กระจกข้าง
- Turkish: yan ayna
- Ukrainian: дзеркало заднього виду
- Vietnamese: gương chiếu hậu
Translation of wing mirror from the Collins English to French
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!