French translation of 'winter sports'
sports mpl d’hiver
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'winter sports'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
There had been no chance of winter sports during the Christmas term, so they knew as little as she did about it.ADRIENNE AND THE CHALET SCHOOL
The weather remained very trying to people who had been looking forward to winter sports.ADRIENNE AND THE CHALET SCHOOL
Trends of 'winter sports'
Used Rarely. winter sports is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'winter sports' in Other Languages
British English: winter sports /ˈwɪntə spɔːts/ NOUN
Winter sports are sports that take place on ice or snow, for example skating and skiing.
- American English: winter sports
- Arabic: رِياَضَاتٌ شِتْوِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: esportes de inverno
- Chinese: 冬季运动
- Croatian: zimski sportovi
- Czech: zimní sporty
- Danish: vintersport
- Dutch: wintersport
- European Spanish: deportes de invierno
- Finnish: talviurheilu
- French: sports d’hiver
- German: Wintersport
- Greek: χειμερινά σπορ
- Italian: sport invernali
- Japanese: ウィンタースポーツ
- Korean: 겨울 스포츠
- Norwegian: vintersport
- Polish: sporty zimowe
- European Portuguese: desportos de inverno
- Romanian: sporturi de iarnă
- Russian: зимние виды спорта
- Spanish: deportes de invierno
- Swedish: vintersporter
- Thai: กีฬาฤดูหนาว
- Turkish: kış sporları
- Ukrainian: зимові види спорту
- Vietnamese: các môn thể thao mùa đông
Translation of winter sports from the Collins English to French Dictionary