German translation of 'air conditioning'
Video: pronunciation of 'air conditioning'
Example Sentences Including 'air conditioning'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The room was without air conditioning (global warming ) and it all felt rather surreal.Times, Sunday Times (2007)
They were determined to use natural cooling rather than air conditioning.Times, Sunday Times (2006)
Trends of 'air conditioning'
Used Occasionally. air conditioning is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'air conditioning' in Other Languages
British English: air conditioning /ɛə kənˈdɪʃənɪŋ/ NOUN
Air conditioning is a method of providing buildings and vehicles with cool air.
- American English: air conditioning
- Arabic: تَكْيِيف الهَوَاء
- Brazilian Portuguese: ar condicionado
- Chinese: 空调
- Croatian: klimatizacija
- Czech: klimatizace
- Danish: aircondition
- Dutch: airconditioning
- European Spanish: aire acondicionado
- Finnish: ilmastointi
- French: climatisation
- German: Klimaanlage
- Greek: κλιματισμός
- Italian: aria condizionata
- Japanese: 空調
- Korean: 냉난방 장치
- Norwegian: klimaanlegg
- Polish: klimatyzacja
- European Portuguese: ar condicionado
- Romanian: aer condiționat
- Russian: кондиционирование воздуха
- Spanish: aire acondicionado
- Swedish: luftkonditionering
- Thai: ระบบปรับอากาศ
- Turkish: klima
- Ukrainian: кондиціювання повітря
- Vietnamese: hệ thống điều hoà nhiệt độ
Translation of air conditioning from the Collins English to German Dictionary