German translation of 'airlift'
- to airlift sth in
etw über eine Luftbrücke hineinbringen
Example Sentences Including 'airlift'
I would suggest we use the helicopter to airlift them from the caravan site.Code Breaker
Every man has his price, and there were enough diamonds in there left over from the last Taiwan airlift to buy off even a madman.A Daystar of Fear
If things get really bad, I can always call up a chopper to airlift me out.Somewhere East of Life
Trends of 'airlift'
View usage over:
'airlift' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: transportar por via aérea
- Chinese: 空运
- European Spanish: transportar por avión
- French: évacuer par avion
- German: über eine Luftbrücke befördern
- Italian: aerotrasportare
- Japanese: 空輸する
- Korean: 공수하다
- Portuguese: transportar por via aérea
- Spanish: transportar por avión
Translation of airlift from the Collins English to German Dictionary