German translation of 'appendicitis'
Example Sentences Including 'appendicitis'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
It took her mind off the telegram Dermot must have got from Ireland to say his fiancee had appendicitis.IN REAL LIFE (2002)
Trends of 'appendicitis'
Used Occasionally. appendicitis is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'appendicitis' in Other Languages
British English: appendicitis /əˌpɛndɪˈsaɪtɪs/ NOUN
Appendicitis is an illness in which a person's appendix is infected and painful.
He is recovering in hospital after an operation for acute appendicitis.
- American English: appendicitis
- Arabic: اِلْتِهابُ الزَّائِدَةِ الدُّودِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: apendicite
- Chinese: 阑尾炎
- Croatian: upala slijepog crijeva
- Czech: zánět slepého střeva
- Danish: blindtarmsbetændelse
- Dutch: appendicitis
- European Spanish: apendicitis
- Finnish: umpilisäkkeen tulehdus
- French: appendicite
- German: Blinddarmentzündung
- Greek: σκωληκοειδίτιδα
- Italian: appendicite
- Japanese: 虫垂炎
- Korean: 맹장염
- Norwegian: blindtarmsbetennelse
- Polish: zapalenie wyrostka robaczkowego
- European Portuguese: apendicite
- Romanian: apendicită
- Russian: аппендицит
- Spanish: apendicitis
- Swedish: blindtarmsinflammation
- Thai: ไส้ติ่งอักเสบ
- Turkish: apandisit
- Ukrainian: апендицит
- Vietnamese: bệnh viêm ruột thừa
Translation of appendicitis from the Collins English to German Dictionary