German translation of 'barrister'
Example Sentences Including 'barrister'
The barrister emitted a small sound of genuine distress.The Scar
I believe him to be the best jury trial barrister in Québec.Doubtful Motives
A barrister paused at their table, nodding to Aubrey, greeting Melstead.The Last Raven
Trends of 'barrister'
View usage over:
'barrister' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: advogado que defende clientes em cortes superiores
- Chinese: > 大律师英格兰和威尔士的
- European Spanish: abogado abogada
- French: avocat avocate
- German: Rechtsanwalt Rechtsanwältin
- Italian: avvocato
- Japanese: 法廷弁護士>英国の法廷で答弁する権限を持つ
- Korean: 법정 변호사
- Portuguese: advogado que defende clientes em cortes superiores
- Spanish: abogado abogada
Translation of barrister from the Collins English to German Dictionary