German translation of 'blacklist'
Video: pronunciation of 'blacklist'
Example Sentences Including 'blacklist'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
`And the Party will blacklist you throughout the labor movement.THE OUTSIDER (1989)
`You will see that Mrs Talbot's name is posted on the blacklist at all departure points for Ireland, both sea and air.A SEASON IN HELL (1989)
Trends of 'blacklist'
Used Rarely. blacklist is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'blacklist' in Other Languages
British English: blacklist NOUN
If someone is on a blacklist, they are seen by a government or other organization as being one of a number of people who cannot be trusted or who have done something wrong.
A government official disclosed that they were on a secret blacklist.
British English: blacklist VERB
If someone is blacklisted by a government or organization, they are put on a blacklist.
He has been blacklisted since 1969.
- American English: blacklist
- Brazilian Portuguese: colocar na lista negra
- Chinese: 列为黑名单
- European Spanish: poner en la lista negra
- French: mettre sur la liste noire
- German: auf die schwarze Liste setzen
- Italian: mettere sulla lista nera
- Japanese: ブラックリストに載せる
- Korean: 블랙리스트에 올리다
- European Portuguese: colocar na lista negra
- Spanish: poner en la lista negra
Translation of blacklist from the Collins English to German Dictionary