German translation of 'chug'
Trends of 'chug'
Used Rarely. chug is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'chug' in Other Languages
British English: chug VERB
When a vehicle chugs somewhere, it goes there slowly, noisily and with difficulty.
The train chugs down the track.
- American English: chug
- Brazilian Portuguese: mover-se fazendo ruído de descarga
- Chinese: > 发着嘎嚓声吃力地行驶车辆
- European Spanish: ir despacio resoplando
- French: avancer cahin-cahaN
- German: tuckern
- Italian: muoversi sbuffando
- Japanese: ドッドッドッと音を立てて進む
- Korean: 칙칙 소리를 내며 가다
- European Portuguese: mover-se fazendo ruído de descarga
- Spanish: ir despacio resoplando
Translation of chug from the Collins English to German Dictionary