German translation of 'climax'
Example Sentences Including 'climax'
A woman at the peak of her climax could be mistaken for a woman, say, in the last stage of labour.Compulsion
But the affair was ended now; its climax as spectacular and decisive as any fiction.Night Sisters
The next item on the programme would undoubtedly provide a fitting and successful climax.Kara Kush
Trends of 'climax'
View usage over:
'climax' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: atingir o clímax
- Chinese: 带来高潮
- European Spanish: ser el culmen
- French: constituer l'apogée deN
- German: den Höhepunkt erreichen
- Italian: rappresentare il punto culminante di
- Japanese: クライマックスを迎える
- Korean: 절정에 이르다
- Portuguese: atingir o clímax
- Spanish: ser el culmen
Translation of climax from the Collins English to German Dictionary