German translation of 'correspondence course'
Example Sentences Including 'correspondence course'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
`I've been taking a correspondence course on managing trusts.THE AMBASSADOR'S WOMEN
When I was not at school in Nairobi, I studied at home by correspondence course.A DEATH IN THE FAMILY
Trends of 'correspondence course'
Used Rarely. correspondence course is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'correspondence course' in Other Languages
British English: correspondence course NOUN
A correspondence course is a course in which you study at home, receiving your work by post and sending it back by post.
I took a correspondence course in computing.
- American English: correspondence course
- Brazilian Portuguese: curso por correspondência
- Chinese: 函授课程
- European Spanish: curso por correspondencia
- French: cours par correspondanceN
- German: Fernkurs
- Italian: corso per corrispondenza
- Japanese: 通信教育
- Korean: 통신 교육
- European Portuguese: curso por correspondência
- Spanish: curso por correspondencia
Translation of correspondence course from the Collins English to German Dictionary