German translation of 'death squad'
Trends of 'death squad'
Used Rarely. death squad is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'death squad' in Other Languages
British English: death squad NOUN
Death squads are groups of people who operate illegally and carry out the killing of people such as their political opponents or criminals.
- American English: death squad
- Brazilian Portuguese: grupo de extermínio
- Chinese: 暗杀团
- European Spanish: escuadrón de la muerte
- French: escadron de la mort
- German: Todeskommando
- Italian: squadrone della morte
- Japanese: 暗殺団
- Korean: 암살단
- European Portuguese: grupo de extermínio
- Spanish: escuadrón de la muerte
Translation of death squad from the Collins English to German Dictionary