German translation of 'death toll'
Example Sentences Including 'death toll'
If he was unleashed in Everville, especially at a time of mass exodus (which couldn't be far off) the death toll would be appalling.EVERVILLE (2001)
When a semblance of order was finally restored the countrywide death toll was twenty-three, the majority of them black.The Endless Game
'So far the death toll is, basically, ten dead -' And then, as if the call had been waiting all day to spoil their mood, the phone rang.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Trends of 'death toll'
View usage over:
'death toll' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: número de mortosem acidentes
- Chinese: 死亡人数
- European Spanish: número de muertos
- French: nombre de morts
- German: Zahl der Todesopfer
- Italian: bilancio delle vittime
- Japanese: 死亡者数
- Korean: 사망자 수
- Portuguese: número de mortosen acidentes
- Spanish: número de muertos
Translation of death toll from the Collins English to German Dictionary