German translation of 'decision-making'
- decision-making skills or abilities
⇒ the decision-making process
Example Sentences Including 'decision-making'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
I know all the theory about how consensus is supposed to make everyone feel they have a stake in the decision-making.DEAD BEAT (2002)
Easier if Dandy backed out altogether from the decision-making process; but the time was not yet ripe for that.THE PRESIDENT'S CHILD (2002)
`But it must be great to be part of the decision-making process.THE CALLIGRAPHER (2002)
Trends of 'decision-making'
In Common Usage. decision-making is one of the 10000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'decision-making' in Other Languages
British English: decision-making NOUN
Decision-making is the process of reaching decisions, especially in a large organization or in government.
She wants to see more women involved in decision-making.
- American English: decision making
- Brazilian Portuguese: tomada de decisão
- Chinese: 决策
- European Spanish: toma de decisiones
- French: prise de décision
- German: Entscheidungsfindung
- Italian: processo decisionale
- Japanese: 意思決定
- Korean: 의사 결정
- European Portuguese: tomada de decisão
- Spanish: toma de decisiones
Translation of decision-making from the Collins English to German Dictionary