German translation of 'disappointing'
⇒ how disappointing!
so eine Enttäuschung!
Example Sentences Including 'disappointing'
Lirael smiled and put the last book down with a definite snap, disappointing the sending who was waiting for a full load.LIRAEL: DAUGHTER OF THE CLAYR (2001)
More disappointing still, the last of the light was going out in him.SACRAMENT (2001)
You just tell him to find my son, and I'll stop disappointing him.Desperadoes
Trends of 'disappointing'
View usage over:
Example Sentences Including 'disappoint'
I'll try not to disappoint you, thought Alma, mute in the palm of her mother's needs.Lost Children
It was obvious Captain One-Ear had dumped the treasure overboard, just to disappoint his pursuers.Three in One
I've been going there for thirteen years, so I wouldn't want to disappoint her.Murder Moves In
'disappointing' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُخَيِّبُ للَأمَل
- Brazilian Portuguese: decepcionante
- Chinese: 令人失望的
- Croatian: razočaravajući razočaravajuća
- Czech: neuspokojivý
- Danish: skuffende
- Dutch: teleurstellend
- European Spanish: decepcionante
- Finnish: huono pettymyksen tuottava
- French: décevant
- German: enttäuschend
- Greek: απογοητευτικός απογοητευτική
- Italian: deludente
- Japanese: がっかりさせる
- Korean: 실망시키는
- Norwegian: skuffende
- Polish: rozczarowany rozczarowana
- Portuguese: dececionante
- Romanian: dezamăgitor dezamăgitor, dezamăgitoare, dezamăgitori, dezamăgitoare
- Russian: разочаровывающий разочаровывающая
- Spanish: decepcionante
- Swedish: misslyckad misslyckat
- Thai: น่าผิดหวัง
- Turkish: tatmin edici olmayan
- Ukrainian: невтішний
- Vietnamese: làm thất vọng
Translation of disappointing from the Collins English to German Dictionary