German translation of 'drive-through'
Example Sentences Including 'drive-through'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Yana swung into the Taquito parking lot and sped around to the end of the drive-through line.BETRAYED (2001)
Trends of 'drive-through'
Used Occasionally. drive-through is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'drive-through' in Other Languages
British English: drive-through ADJECTIVE
A drive-through shop or restaurant is one where you can buy things without leaving your car.
...a drive-through restaurant.
- American English: drive-through
- Brazilian Portuguese: drive-through
- Chinese: 免下车的 >餐馆、银行或饭馆
- European Spanish: establecimiento que sirve a los clientes en su propio automóvil
- French: drive-in
- German: Durchfahr-
- Italian: drive-in ()
- Japanese: ドライブスルーの
- Korean: 자동차를 탄 채로 이용 가능한
- European Portuguese: drive-through
- Spanish: establecimiento que sirve a los clientes en su propio automóvil
Translation of drive-through from the Collins English to German Dictionary