German translation of 'estate car'
Example Sentences Including 'estate car'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
I could make some money and get a few tips, and I could drive around in the shop's estate car.
There was a large Peugeot estate car standing there, two men beside it.A SEASON IN HELL
As they reached the green Volvo estate car parked on the gravel at the front, she turned to her mother with a teasing smile.GRACE
Trends of 'estate car'
Used Rarely. estate car is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'estate car' in Other Languages
British English: estate car /ɪˈsteɪt kɑː/ NOUN
An estate car is a car with a long body, a door at the rear, and space behind the back seats.
- American English: station wagon
- Arabic: سَتِيشُن واجُون
- Brazilian Portuguese: carro de passeio
- Chinese: 旅行车
- Croatian: karavan
- Czech: kombi typ karoserie
- Danish: stationcar
- Dutch: stationcar
- European Spanish: coche familiar
- Finnish: farmariauto
- French: break
- German: Kombiwagen
- Greek: στέισον βάγκον
- Italian: vettura familiare
- Japanese: エステートカー
- Korean: 스테이션 왜건
- Norwegian: stasjonsvogn
- Polish: samochód kombi
- European Portuguese: carrinha
- Romanian: mașină combi
- Russian: автомобиль с кузовом «универсал»
- Spanish: carro familiar
- Swedish: herrgårdsvagn
- Thai: รถเก๋งที่บรรทุกทั้งคนและสินค้า
- Turkish: vagon oto
- Ukrainian: автомобіль типу «універсал»
- Vietnamese: ô tô rộng năm cửa
Translation of estate car from the Collins English to German Dictionary