German translation of 'executor'
Example Sentences Including 'executor'
Something did say, and something did bestow; Though I be dead, which sent me, I should be Mine own executor and legacy.THE CALLIGRAPHER (2003)
They informed us it was their duty to explain why you could no longer act as executor in Grandmother's estate.In Remembrance of Rose
We got Mr and Mrs Williams from next door to witness it and I am the sole executor.Goodbye Curate
Trends of 'executor'
View usage over:
'executor' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: executor testamentário executora testamentárioa, executora testamentária
- Chinese: 遗嘱执行者
- European Spanish: albacea
- French: exécuteur testamentaire exécutrice testamentaire
- German: Testamentsvollstrecker Testamentsvollstreckerin
- Italian: esecutore testamentario esecutora testamentaria
- Japanese: 指定遺言執行人
- Korean: 유언 집행자
- Portuguese: executor testamentário executora testamentária
- Spanish: albacea
Translation of executor from the Collins English to German Dictionary