German translation of 'founder member'
Example Sentences Including 'founder member'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
She became one of the founder members of the squad.Times, Sunday Times (2011)
She was a founder member of a group that attempted to enter the base armed only with flowers and vegetables.Times, Sunday Times (2010)
Trends of 'founder member'
Used Occasionally. founder member is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'founder member' in Other Languages
British English: founder member NOUN
A founder member of a club, group, or organization is one of the first members.
- American English: charter member
- Brazilian Portuguese: membro fundador
- Chinese: 创办成员
- European Spanish: miembro fundador
- French: membre fondateur
- German: Gründungsmitglied
- Italian: membro fondatore
- Japanese: 設立協力者
- Korean: 창립 위원
- European Portuguese: membro fundador
- Spanish: miembro fundador
Translation of founder member from the Collins English to German Dictionary