German translation of headlight
Example Sentences Including 'headlight'
Eleven The Model A bumped along the road to the beach landing, its chassis groaning, the beam from the headlight dancing up ahead.AMAGANSETT (2004)
By the time he went back to the barn Nick had the headlight and was examining it outside.LOST SUMMER (2002)
`It may have been a flash from a car headlight ," a man said firmly.Three in One
Trends of 'headlight'
View usage over:
Example Sentences Including 'headlamp'
Spot fines for a bald spare, hole in the exhaust, faulty headlamp.WHITE LIES (2003)
Was the laboratory prepared to say that it had come from the headlamp of the Jaguar and could not possibly have come from any other car?A Question of Principle
'headlight' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مِصْبَاحٌ أَمَامِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: farol dianteiro carro
- Chinese: 前灯
- Croatian: prednja svjetla
- Czech: přední světlo
- Danish: forlygte
- Dutch: koplamp
- European Spanish: faro vehículo
- Finnish: ajovalo
- French: phare voiture
- German: Scheinwerfer Scheinwerfer
- Greek: προβολέας
- Italian: fanale anteriore
- Japanese: ヘッドライト
- Korean: 전조등
- Norwegian: billykt
- Polish: przedni reflektor
- Portuguese: farol dianteiro carro
- Romanian: far de fază mare faruri de fază mare
- Russian: фара
- Spanish: faro luz delantera
- Swedish: helljus
- Thai: ไฟหน้าของรถยนต์
- Turkish: ön lamba
- Ukrainian: фара
- Vietnamese: đèn pha
Translation of headlight from the Collins English to German Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'headlight'