German translation of 'highchair'
Image of 'highchair'
© Baby High Chair, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'highchair'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Travel cots and highchairs were set up in our room when we arrived.Times, Sunday Times (2012)
One of the few remaining pieces of furniture in the house was a highchair.Times, Sunday Times (2007)
Trends of 'highchair'
Used Rarely. highchair is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'highchair' in Other Languages
British English: highchair /ˈhaɪˌtʃɛə/ NOUN
A highchair is a chair with long legs for a small child to sit in while they are eating.
- American English: highchair
- Arabic: كُرْسيٌّ عَالٍ لِلَأطْفال
- Brazilian Portuguese: cadeirinha alta para criança
- Chinese: 高脚椅子
- Croatian: visoka stolica za dijete
- Czech: dětská jídelní sedačka
- Danish: børnestol
- Dutch: kinderstoel
- European Spanish: trona
- Finnish: syöttötuoli
- French: chaise haute
- German: Hochstuhl
- Greek: καρεκλάκι μωρού
- Italian: seggiolone
- Japanese: 小児用の食事椅子
- Korean: 어린이용 높은 의자
- Norwegian: høy barnestol
- Polish: wysokie krzesło
- European Portuguese: cadeirinha alta para criança
- Romanian: scaun înalt
- Russian: высокий детский стульчик
- Spanish: silla alta
- Swedish: barnstol
- Thai: เก้าอี้ที่นั่งสบาย
- Turkish: bebek sandalyesi
- Ukrainian: дитячий стільчик для годування
- Vietnamese: ghế ăn trẻ em
Translation of highchair from the Collins English to German Dictionary