German translation of 'higher education'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'higher education'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Paco offered that as though somehow higher education was the surest guarantee of a man's social acceptability.BLACK EAGLES (1993)
`You Tawnies don't believe much in higher education, do you?THE ANCIENT AND SOLITARY REIGN (1993)
`You know you'll have to leave as soon as a place is found for your higher education.THE ANCIENT AND SOLITARY REIGN (1993)
She wanted a higher education, but in her territory there were no owls left to teach her anything.THE ANCIENT AND SOLITARY REIGN (1993)
Trends of 'higher education'
In Common Usage. higher education is one of the 10000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'higher education' in Other Languages
British English: higher education /ˈhaɪə ˌɛdʒʊˈkeɪʃən/ NOUN
Higher education is education at universities and colleges.
...students in higher education.
- American English: higher education
- Arabic: تَعْلِيمٌ عَالٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: ensino superior
- Chinese: 高等教育
- Croatian: visoko obrazovanje
- Czech: vysokoškolské vzdělání
- Danish: højere uddannelse
- Dutch: hoger onderwijs
- European Spanish: enseñanza superior
- Finnish: korkeakouluopetus
- French: enseignement supérieur
- German: Hochschulbildung
- Greek: ανώτερη εκπαίδευση
- Italian: istruzione superiore
- Japanese: 高等教育
- Korean: 고등교육
- Norwegian: høyere utdanning
- Polish: wyższe wykształcenie
- European Portuguese: ensino superior
- Romanian: educație superioară
- Russian: высшее образование
- Spanish: enseñanza superior
- Swedish: högre utbildning
- Thai: การศึกษาระดับสูง
- Turkish: yüksek eğitim
- Ukrainian: вища освіта
- Vietnamese: giáo dục đại học
Translation of higher education from the Collins English to German Dictionary