German translation of 'legal aid'
Example Sentences Including 'legal aid'
She rang the man's solicitor and asked him to look into legal aid.SEA MUSIC (2003)
The big ones were given legal aid , were acquitted -- then sued for millions the people who had dared to tell the truth about them.The Scar
Four or five young solicitors, very left wing, lots of legal aid work, race relations, industrial tribunals, damages against the police.A Conviction of Guilt
Trends of 'legal aid'
View usage over:
'legal aid' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: suporte legal
- Chinese: 法律援助
- European Spanish: asistencia jurídica
- French: aide juridictionnelle
- German: Rechtshilfe
- Italian: patrocinio gratuito
- Japanese: 法律扶助
- Korean: >소송 경비 보조가난한 사람들을 위한
- Portuguese: suporte legal
- Spanish: asistencia jurídica
Translation of legal aid from the Collins English to German Dictionary