German translation of 'mailbox'
Example Sentences Including 'mailbox'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
His name, he reminded himself, had never been displayed on the mailbox.MORE TALES OF THE CITY (1989)
Trends of 'mailbox'
Used Occasionally. mailbox is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'mailbox' in Other Languages
British English: mailbox /ˈmeɪlˌbɒks/ NOUN
A mailbox is a box outside your house where letters are delivered.
The next day there was a letter in her mailbox.
- American English: mailbox
- Arabic: صُنْدَوقُ الْبَرِيدِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: caixa de correio
- Chinese: 邮筒
- Croatian: poštanski sandučić
- Czech: poštovní schránka
- Danish: postkasse
- Dutch: postbus
- European Spanish: buzón IngAmer
- Finnish: postilaatikko
- French: boîte aux lettres
- German: Briefkasten
- Greek: γραμματοκιβώτιο
- Italian: cassetta delle lettere
- Japanese: 郵便受
- Korean: 우체통
- Norwegian: postkasse
- Polish: skrzynka pocztowa
- European Portuguese: caixa de correio
- Romanian: cutie poștală
- Russian: почтовый ящик
- Spanish: buzón
- Swedish: brevlåda
- Thai: ตู้จดหมาย
- Turkish: posta kutusu
- Ukrainian: поштова скринька
- Vietnamese: hộp thư
Translation of mailbox from the Collins English to German Dictionary