German translation of 'passion fruit'
Image of 'passion fruit'
© Viktar Malyshchyts, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'passion fruit'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
If you'd like to try this, substitute the grapefruit with the juice and seeds of four passion fruit.Times, Sunday Times (2008)
Trends of 'passion fruit'
Used Rarely. passion fruit is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'passion fruit' in Other Languages
British English: passion fruit /ˈpæʃən fruːt/ NOUN
A passion fruit is a small, round, brown fruit that is produced by certain types of tropical flower.
- American English: passion fruit
- Arabic: فاكهة العشق
- Brazilian Portuguese: maracujá
- Chinese: 西番莲果
- Croatian: gospodinova krunica
- Czech: mučenka tropické ovoce
- Danish: passionsfrugt
- Dutch: passievrucht
- European Spanish: maracuyá
- Finnish: passiohedelmä
- French: fruit de la passion
- German: Passionsfrucht
- Greek: φρούτο του πάθους
- Italian: frutto della passione
- Japanese: パッションフルーツ
- Korean: 시계풀의 열매
- Norwegian: pasjonsfrukt
- Polish: owoc męczennicy
- European Portuguese: maracujá
- Romanian: fructul pasiunii
- Russian: маракуйя
- Spanish: maracuyá
- Swedish: passionsfrukt
- Thai: ผลไม้เปลือกแข็งมีรสเปรี้ยวและมีเมล็ดมากมาย
- Turkish: çarkıfelek meyvası
- Ukrainian: маракуйя
- Vietnamese: quả chanh leo
Translation of passion fruit from the Collins English to German Dictionary