German translation of 'pimp'
Trends of 'pimp'
Used Occasionally. pimp is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'pimp' in Other Languages
British English: pimp VERB
Someone who pimps gets clients for prostitutes and takes a large part of the money the prostitutes earn.
He stole, lied, deceived and pimped his way out of poverty.
- American English: pimp
- Brazilian Portuguese: caftinar
- Chinese: 拉皮条
- European Spanish: ser el proxeneta de
- French: faire le maquereau
- German: Zuhälter sein
- Italian: fare il protettoredi prostitute
- Japanese: ポン引きをする
- Korean: 포주 노릇을 하다
- European Portuguese: alcovitar
- Spanish: ser el proxeneta de
Translation of pimp from the Collins English to German Dictionary